CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

December 14, 2011

Crunch Time

I’ve read about this sort of challenge at Bloody Bookaholic and I’ve decided to partecipate since tomorrow it’s the day of my last exam of this session. So it’s Crunch Time!

Here are the ten books I’ve chosen: I hope to succeed in reading them before 1 January 2012!.

1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (387 pages)
2. Blood Red Road by Moira Young (459 pages)
3. Cleo by Helen Brown (304 pages)
4. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (390 pages)
5. Little Brother by Cory Doctorow (382 pages)
6. Timeriders by Alex Scarrow (425 pages)
7. A discovery of witches by Deborah Harkness (579 pages)
8. Living dead girl by Elizabeth Scott (170 pages)
9. Be with you by Takuji Ichikawa (300 pages)
10. Room by Emma Donoghue (402 pages)

  
  
  

Maybe I’ll make some changes in the list, I don’t know.

If you want to partecipate too, just click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment