CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 09, 2012

1 Day Bout of Books read-a-thon

Bout of Books


Hello there, the first challenge of Bout of Books read-a-thon is hosted by Once upon a time: you have to show by a picture your TBR pile. Since I have a lot of TBR piles (xD, I'm a compulsive buyer) I've decided to show you only one of them.


Have you read any of these? Any of these are also in your TBR?

Progress:
1/9
Total number of books read: 0
Books started/continued with/finished today: Dash & Lily book of dares
Today #insixwords: I have a lot of work:(

11 comments:

Celine

Haha, I love your pile! I've read Incarceron, I thought it was very good. Some kind of steampunk adventure type of story. Hope you enjoy your books!

My TBR pile

jen7waters

wow, I have Incarceron on my TBR pile too! :)

Sharon (A Book Barbie)

Looks like a great list! The only one I've read is Incarceron, which I enjoyed. I've heard really good things about Room, though. It's on my TBR list.

Angela @ Reading Angels

Compulsive buying, isn't it all of our plights? ;)

I have Dash and Lily still sitting in my TBR too!

Michelle @ In Libris Veritas

Great pile! None of those are in my readathon list but I do have Switched waiting to be read on my Kindle. I've been thinking about getting Incarceron as well.

Jess

I see you are reading Changeless. I've had Souless on my shelf forever ! I see we are also both doing the Debut Author Challenge as well ! !

Felicia the Geeky Blogger

Ohhhhhhh you have some nice choices there. Room was very powerful ---I listened to it on audiobook. It will make you think!

Anonymous

I haven't read any of those books, and none are on my TBR list right now. Nice selection though!

Marla

That's a nice stack! I, too, have Incarceron and Steampunk! in my pile, though you have different covers (pretty covers, though!). Thanks for stopping by my challenge post. :-)

Unknown

I have Saving June on my tbr list too. It has been there too long. I am hoping to get to it this week!

Hannah @ Dragons and Whimsy

Believe I poked you on twitter about this but: Roooom! I need to read that! Had it on my shelf for about a year now, I think. Just couldn't bring myself, it's going to be heartbreaking.

Once Upon A Time

Post a Comment